Necessary Things Need To Know About Online Passport Application Fees
Learn about online passport application fees which are required to know when filling a passport. Passport is the essential documents authorized by a government; confirm the owner’s identity and nationality and enabling them to take a trip to and from other countries. Now it is the much pretty process to get a new passport from passport authority. Two schemes are presently available for applying Passport, Tatkaal scheme and Normal scheme. Under the Tatkaal scheme, got travel permit within 2-3 days. Delivery time adversely increase in the Normal plan, takes one month for obtaining a passport. Therefore due to the time frame, Passport Application Fees more in the Tatkaal method as compared to the Normal scheme.
Passport fees in India 2019
The MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) is responsible for giving passports to Indian Citizens with a network of 37 Passport application offices within the Country. In the previous few years, the mounting economy and scattering globalization have headed to an amplified request for Passport and its related services. The passport demand is to be growing by approximately 10% every year. A passport fee is varying according to the number of the page in the booklet (36 or 60). Following are the conventional Passport fees structure in 2019.
- The fee is 1500 rupees for the passport with 36 pages booklet
- The price is 2000 rupees for travel permit with 60 pages brochure
Passport Seva online portal
Passport Seva Online Portal has been created to deliver Passport and its related services timely, more accessible, transparent, reliable manner to citizens. Apart from this, Passport Seva integrates with the respective State Police for verification of candidates’ identification and with India Post logistic company for the delivery process of passports. At the point when an individual applies for a travel permit, it is essential to book a scheduled time at the Passport Seva Kendras (PSKs) or the Regional Passport Office. For doing this, sign into the official site of Passport Seva online portal, filling up the application form of passport and submitting the necessary expenses. When the appointment is scheduled, the candidate must obtain the print of the ARN receipt and go to where the meeting is planned to process the travel permit.
Online Passport Application Login
In the present time, India Government has taken numerous initiatives in recent years to guide in an era of e-Governance to recover public services delivery. Online Passport Application Login is one of the significant steps of applying for an online passport. You can log into the Passport Seva website “https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in”. Click on “New User register now” on the home page of the website. Following vital steps for Online Passport Application
- Click on “Register Now” box on the website
- Login with the registered Login Id on the register passport site Passport Seva
- Click on “Apply for New Passport/Re-issue of Passport” link on the website.
Passport application documents required
Documents are vital parts of for getting a new passport from passport authority. Passport application document provides proof of the applicant’s information such as actual name, address, qualification. Required following essential materials for the travel permit
- If your birth is on or before 2000, then you need only your Birth Certificate. If you are born after 2000, then 10th mark sheet will be sufficient and no need of birth certificate
- For address proof, you have to submit one of the following documents
- Aadhar card with the present address
- Driving license
- Electricity bill or phone bill with address
- Proof of a Gas connection
- If you are staying on rent, then the rental agreement may also require
- If the name or Surname has changed, then need a separate affidavit for a name change or make sure there are two newspapers with notice of name change.
- Marriage certificate require as well as Spouse passport copy if available
- Seven identical Passport size photographs. Self-attested four photos pasted on the form, two unattested stuck on page five of the application form and one unattested picture on the Passport Application Register Form
Passport application form online registration
Obtaining your passport through online is stress-free, relaxed, quicker and more suitable than getting it by offline. Make sure that you have no travel permit of the applied category. The online portal of PSK offers numerous types of online forms of passport under the section forms and affidavits. Find below steps for online registration;
- Go to the website of “passportindia.gov.in” or Passport Seva Kendra online portal site.
- Do registration with correct ‘username’ and allocate a ‘password.’
- Login with registered ID
After Passport application form online registration, you can apply for a passport by click on New Passport/Renew/re-issue link. You can fill the form on the site and submit online. Sometime, there should be the possibility of making an error in the spelling either name, place etc. For avoiding these mistakes, you can also print the Passport application form pdf, from the link https://india-form-passport-application.pdffiller.com. Then fill it offline then upload filled form on the site. Take the printout of the filled application forms because it will be used further during submitting documents in the application center. Submission of Passport Application Fees has been compulsory for taking the appointment. After paying the fees, you can fix the date by click on “Schedule Appointment” link to Schedule the meeting date. The meeting will be booked automatically and allotted to you is vacant. Then you can visit the PSK for finishing the process. Learn more how to renew passport in USA
Online passport application tatkal fees
Tatkal request means fast verification and quick processing for getting a passport. Under this request, travel permit issued within 1-3 days from the period of application. You can online request for tatkal passport and book appointment by paying online tatkal fees. You can make an online transaction for charges of tatkal passport in various ways such as Debit or Credit card, Internet banking, and Bank challan. Please find following passport application tatkal fees
- Tatkal Fee is 3500 for a booklet with 36 pages.
- Tatkal cost is charged 4000 for a brochure with 60 pages.