SSB Recruitment 2018-2019 at ssb.nic.in-Seema Suraksha Bal Jobs
In this article, we talk about Sashastra Seema Bal recruitments and jobs which you can get approved. Sashastra Seema Bal was previously known as The Special Service Bureau (SSB). In 1962, there was a war between India and China. The war made the soldiers and authorities realize that the border of the country needed more security. There is a need for the creation of a unique, unconventional yet specialized organization, which would function at far-flung, remote, strategic, vulnerable, topographically and climatically problematic border areas. This needs to motivate and inspire the border population which will protect our national Sovereignty. Know more about Banking jobs
|Post Name||Deputy Inspector|
|No Of SSB Vacancy||02||32||07|
SSB was conceived in November 1962 and eventually created in March 1963 with the sole aim of achieving total security preparedness.
SSB was started first in North Assam, North Bengal, hill district of Uttar Pradesh (now Uttarakhand), Himachal Pradesh, Part of Punjab and Ladakh. Later it was extended to Manipur, Tripura, Jammu, Meghalaya, Sikkim, Rajasthan, South Bengal, Nagaland, and Mizoram.
In 2001, 15 January, it was renamed as ‘Sashastra Seema Bal’.
There are several posts in which the recruitment is conducted. The agencies which conduct the recruitment are UPSC (Union Public service Commission), SSC (Staff Selection Commission), and SSB, (Sashastra Seema Bal). To apply for these posts itself is a moment of pride because the service will be to protect our motherland.
The Sashastra Seema Bal Posts & Notifications
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurses, female)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Operation Theater Technician).
- Assis. Sub Inspector (Dental Technician).
- Assis. Sub Inspector (Radiographer).
- Assis. Sub Inspector (Stenographer).
- Head Constable (Ministerial).
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs).
- Specialist in all the fields.
- Assis. Sub Inspector ( Physiotherapist).
- Head Constable (Stewards).
Method of Selection for SSB.
- If the candidate’s application form is the in the order they will be sent admit card. The date and the place will be mentioned in it. First, the candidate has to go through the height bar. If the height is less, then their application will be rejected
- Those who qualify for height test then the male candidates will be asked to race 5 km. in 24 minutes and a female candidate has race 1.6km in 8.30 minutes.
- The thumb impression of the qualified candidate will be taken to avoid any malpractices.
- The successful candidate has to submit documents of educational qualifications, SC/ST/OBC certificates. A qualified candidate will go to the next step.
- After screening the certificates, the candidate’s height, chest and weight measurement will be taken. This is called Physical Standard Test (PST).
- After clearing PST test the candidate has to go for Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- After all the test the written test will be conducted. The question paper will be to test the candidate to access the general knowledge, general awareness, knowing of elementary Mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of English/Hindi.
- The question paper will be both in English and Hindi.
- After the written exams. The successful candidate has to go through a Medical Test.
- The final selection of the candidates will be made in order of merit in each category ( Gen,/SC/ST/OBC).
Sashastra Seema Bal Education Qualification
- 10 pass or any other equivalent exam passed from a recognized board.
- Age between 18 to 23 years.
- 10+2 pass or equivalent from recognized board.
- Age between 18 to 25 years.
The question paper pattern. There will be one question paper divided into four parts.
|Types of passport||Language||Marks||Time|
|Part-1||Hindi/English Language paper||50 marks||2 Hours|
|Part-2||General Intelligence.||50 marks||2 Hours|
|Part-3||Numerical Aptitude.||50 marks||2 Hours|
|Part-4||Clerical Aptitude||50 marks||2 Hours|
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
Preparation for the exam SSB
First of all, plan the preparation as per the available time for the SSB. It is always preferable to prepare by yourself. In SSB career good personality is utmost important. They will test you on your present and your perspective about your future. SSB is not an English-speaking competition. Don’t get disheartened by the fact that you are not fluent in English. Confidence in yourself is very important. Be updated with the current affairs. Read the newspapers, watch debates and listen to speeches on burning topics, read blogs on political and social issues.
Improve your communication skills. Read a lot. During the exam, if you don’t get one answer move to next question. Don’t waste even a second.
During the interview don’t get nervous. This shows on your face so even if you don’t know the answer be confident and relaxed. Show the confidence while answering, doing tasks, lectures. Never show your weakness to the authorities. SSB is also about your character, your loyalty etc.
If you have led a balanced life, that is you were average in studies, sports, extra-curricular activities, loving towards your family, duty-bound then it should be difficult to attend the interview.
There is no answer or book or coaching or material which you can just mug up and get through.
To join the SSB is a huge, huge responsibility. The selection committee is more into how do you conduct yourself in public rather than your degrees. SSB is all about self-belief. Be sure that you are there and you will be there.